Search in this site

Doctorat de l'Université Grenoble Alpes Doctorat de l'Université Grenoble Alpes

Home > Preparing a Doctorate > Enrolment in the first year

See the complete sitemap

Enrolment in the first year

Once your application has been accepted by the doctoral school (in accordance with its own application procedure), you will be allowed to enrol in the Université Grenoble Alpes

Application process for enrolment in the first year

Your registration is done in two steps: registration and administrative registration.

Warning! The pedagogical registration procedures are specific to each doctoral school. Educate yourself.

Once your course enrolement is complete, you can proceed with your administrative enrolment. Registration is open 7 September 2020. The registration center will contact you to tell you the procedure and specify the required documents.

View the list of enrolment centres

Doctoral fees

Registration fees are set each year by the Ministry:
  • Normal rate: 380 € (346 € Registration + 34 € University Library)

Student and Campus Life Contribution (CVEC):

As of the beginning of the 2018-2019 academic year, students must make their request to the CROUS: before their administrative registration.

Only students enrolled under a cotutelle agreement signed by all parties specifying that tuition fees will be paid in the foreign partner country, have no steps to take.

The student and campus life contribution (CVEC) of € 91 is intended to promote the reception and social, health, cultural and sporting support of students and to reinforce the actions of prevention and education to health. A decree of June 30, 2018 specifies the terms.

Student social security:

Reminder: from the beginning of the academic year 2018-2019, there is no more contribution to student social security.

Updated on July 17, 2020


The College and the doctoral schools (except Philo) moved on September 1st, 2020 to join the Maison Jean Kuntzmann at 110 rue de la Chimie 38400 Saint-Martin-d'Hères on the University Campus (Tram B and C, stops "Bibliothèques universitaires").
Associés renforcés
Associés simples