Search in this site

Doctorat de l'Université Grenoble Alpes Doctorat de l'Université Grenoble Alpes

Home > Preparing a Doctorate > Enrolment in the first year

See the complete sitemap

Master diploma equivalence

This procedure only concerns candidates without a "Research" master's 2 degree.


When applying to carry out doctoral studies, you will have to ask for a master diploma equivalence that will then be validated by a VAE (validation of non formal learning) commission.

In some cases, a conditional enrolment authorisation can be granted to the future doctoral student. Additional training is then likely to be required (such as scientific or language training) as well as the organisation of a doctoral dissertation defence (viva) at the end of the first year, in order to assess the level of the doctoral student. If positive, the doctoral student can enrol in the 2nd year of his/her doctoral studies.


Puce indiquant un lien externe For more information, check with the doctoral school where you want to apply.

Updated on July 5, 2016

Associés renforcés
Associés simples